Creating impact from science, providing assurance to industry and setting standards of excellence.
As the UK’s National Measurement Institute, NPL develops and maintains the national primary measurement standards. From new antibiotics to tackle resistance to un-hackable quantum communications and superfast 5G; technological advances must be built on a foundation of reliable measurement to succeed. For over a century, NPL has worked with customers to translate scientific expertise into economic prosperity, skilled employment and improved quality of life.
Webinar recording and slides are now available
Find the slides here.
In the fast-changing environment that characterises the development of power electronics and drives innovation in the electrification revolution, robust measurement plays a vital role in the success of technology development and application. NPL’s expertise in supporting industry in defining and updating standards both for measurements of specifications and for qualification of products is crucial.
Join this webinar where Steve Reynolds, NPL’s Strategic Business Development Manager will share more about how NPL’s experts and world leading facilities have supported projects that deliver innovation, uncover efficiencies and bring confidence to decision making and investment to drive growth for UK industry.
The ISCF Driving the Electric Revolution “Engage with…” webinar series offers leading companies and organisations a platform to present to you:
- Who they are and what they do;
- Their PEMD growth journey/roadmap and what they are doing in PEMD;
- Their challenges and future PEMD supply chain requirements, with a view of exploring future opportunities for partnerships/collaborations/projects.
All with the aim for companies and organisations to seize the economic opportunities from the global transition to clean technologies and electrification.
Webinars | Here’s what’s scheduled for this series
- 7th January | Engage with…Network Rail
- 14th January | Engage with…McLaren Applied
- 4th February | Engage with…Paragraf
- 18th February | Engage with…GreenSpur Wind
- 25th February | Engage with…DTE Network+
- 4th March | Engage with…Arcola Energy
- 11th March | Engage with…Equipmake
- 18th March | Engage with…Electrified Automation
- 8th April | Engage with…PEMD Funding Opportunities
- 15th April | Engage with…Ilmor Engineering
- 29th April | Engage with…YASA
- 6th May | Engage with…Centre for Future Clean Mobility
- 13th May | Engage with…Horizon Europe
- 20th May | Engage with…RNLI
- 27th May | Engage with…Universal Balancing
- 3rd June | Engage with…Driving the Electric Revolution Industrialisation Centre
- 10th June | Engage with…NEMA
- 17th June | Engage With… Future Electrical Machines Manufacturing Hub
- 8th July | Engage with…Magnomatics
- 15th July | Engage with…NPL
- 9th September | Engage with…Dynex Semiconductor
- 23rd September | Engage with…Cummins
- 7th October | Engage with…Electrification of the AgriFood Sector
- 14th October | Engage with…ZF
- 11th November | Engage with…FluxSys
- 18th November | Engage with…Custom Interconnect
- 9th December | Engage with…Performance Projects