AgeTech Accelerator Wave 5: Apply Today
AgeTech aims to offer free support through EU funding to successful organisations working on products for older people.
The AgeTech Accelerator is perfect if you have an idea, product or service which will benefit the older generation or help local authorities and health service tackle the challenge of an ageing population. If you have ambitions in the silver economy, then the AgeTech Accelerator could be for you. AgeTech Accelerator is part of the SEAS2Grow project – it does not give funds directly to your business, but their funding from the EU allows them to provide a wide range of services to businesses in a free programme.
9 Reasons to use AgeTech Accelerator:
- Cross-border geographical reach, widely connected and technologically open
- No charges, fees or equity requirements
- Direct channels to market for some product types
- Help in accessing markets in four countries
- Feedback from specialist panels of real people recruited from thousands of older consumers and users ensures stronger product-market fit
- Free testing of your product or service in the lab and field
- In-country experts specialising in the needs of older people
- The opportunity to sit down with potential buyers, commissioners, resellers and distributors to develop a strong value proposition and business model
- Become part of an invaluable silver economy business network
You are eligible to apply to the AgeTech Accelerator if you are an SME, solo entrepreneur, a large company with a new product/service or a not-for-profit organisation. You can be both at an early-stage or more advanced, but ideally you need to be located in the SEAS2Grow geographical region (though certain businesses may be selected from outside this area if they have very promising products). This area includes regions in the UK, France, Netherlands or Belgium. More information on this is available here.
You have until Midnight on Sunday 14th April 2019 to submit your expressions of interest, and Friday 26th April 2019 at Midday for full applications.
To find out more about the AgeTech Accelerator please click here.
To apply please click here.