Are you our new Events superhero?
KTN is seeking an Events Executive to work within our busy events team.
The role will work across the full KTN events portfolio as needed, supporting the Events Managers and Head of Events in their work whilst also taking on events projects independently. The role will contribute to planning and delivering the KTN events programme to meet the identified objectives, advising on appropriate innovation and implementing best practice to ensure consistent quality and cost effectiveness.
See the events we’re running over the next few months here – several are in/near London and free to attend, so why not come along and see what we do first-hand before you apply? Some examples are in the news stories below this article.
Salary: ¬£26,271p.a – ¬£34,513 p.a (depending on experience)
Location: ¬†Business Design Centre, London N1 0QH, with considerable UK travel expected
- Development and delivery of event organisation for colleagues in directorates covering all logistical elements ‚Äì timelines, venues, registration, materials, vendors, staffing and budgets, whether that be supporting events managers or working independently
- Delivery of best practice and innovation in all events delivery, increasing quality and reducing cost
- Effective reporting of events activity and outcomes to support KTN‚Äôs KPIs
- To implement and consistently use a coherent resource planning process to deliver events
- To ensure all elements of event organisation are managed, working with the event sponsor to set agendas, sourcing and communicating with venues, costing, organising registration, AV, event materials, data collection and analysis, ensuring promotion, liaison with sponsors and evaluation
- Effective and efficient on-site management of events including internal resource, stakeholders, speakers, delegates and external suppliers
- To communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders for each event to keep everyone updated on progress
- To be responsible for good financial practice and to manage costs within an agreed budget
- To look for ways to innovate and improve KTN‚Äôs events and participate in the evolution of the team‚Äôs activities
Applicants must have the existing and ongoing right to work in the UK, as sponsorship is not provided.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†by Wednesday 20th March.