Flavoured with achievements - new awards from Food Matters Live
Food Matters Live has launched a new awards scheme for companies across the food and drinks supply chain.
The Food Matters Live event, taking place on 21-23 November 2017 at London ExCeL, provides a unique cross-sector meeting place for the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition. This year‚Äôs event will feature 800 leading organisations taking part in the exhibition, 400 speakers participating in 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions, unique networking and business opportunities, and much more.
Photo galleries are not available for content from the previous KTN website: we apologise for this.
The ten awards categories have been selected to reflect the themes at the heart of Food Matters Live ‚Äì from innovative product development, ground-breaking science and technology through to packaging design and marketing strategies:
- Innovative ‘Better for You’ Product of the Year
- Most Innovative Natural and Organic Product
- Most Innovative Food to Go Product
- Best Natural Ingredient for Health and Wellbeing
- Best Functional Ingredient for Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Best Food and Drink Process or Technology
- Most Innovative Packaging Design of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
- New Food and Drink Product of the Year
All entries must be completed and submitted online by 15th September 2017. The awards will be judged by an expert panel of industry professionals and the shortlist will be announced on 16th October 2017, and the winners will be revealed at Food Matters Live on 22nd November 2017.
You can find out more about these awards and make nominations here.
If you would like to discuss collaboration or business support opportunities for your food and drink supply chain innovations, please contact a member of KTN’s Agri-Food Team.