Intelligent Innovation: business value from digital technologies
An event to discover new opportunities for your business through AI or data-driven technologies, Tuesday 30 April at STFC Hartree Centre
This Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) workshop has been developed for business leaders and those involved in in R&D, technology and innovation. ¬†It is designed to demonstrate how we can use digital innovation insights and tools to help you to take advantage of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and advanced data-driven technologies to:
- Reduce your time to market for new products and services
- Increase the productivity of people and processes
- Acquire new technology skills more quickly
- Improve knowledge management and resilience within your organisation
- Optimise costs and use of resources
- Gain competitive advantage
We believe the workshop will be a great opportunity to discuss your challenges, either 1-2-1 or in small focus groups, with AI and digital transformation experts from the Hartree Centre and partners from IBM Research, as well as hear testimonials from our current industry partners.¬† In addition, the workshop will enable you to explore the technology solutions developed in collaboration with industry partners across the chemistry, life sciences, engineering and manufacturing sectors and also influence the future of applied research in your sector.
To register for a place, click here.