KTN and Innovate UK @ All-Energy
KTN is part of Innovate UK‚Äôs presence at the UK‚Äôs leading renewable energy event, All-Energy, in Glasgow, 15-16 May
All-Energy is the UK‚Äôs leading renewable¬†energy¬†and low-carbon innovation event, showcasing the latest technologies and services for the energy supply chain and both private and public sector energy end-users.
At the 2019 event, 7,000 delegates and 300 exhibitors are expected, facilitating¬†invaluable connections between the buyers and sellers of low-carbon solutions across the UK marketplace.
As well as a stand at K40 where you will be able to network with representatives from KTN and Innovate UK, over the two-day show UKRI, Innovate UK and KTN are running various sessions including:
Day 1, 15 May
- The Investor Showcase event hosted by Innovate UK – some of the UK‚Äôs most innovative energy and infrastructure companies have been hand-picked by Innovate UK to come on stage for short-fire pitches.
- Preparing for the Electric Revolution: Technology, Economics and Energy – exploring the interdependencies of the critical elements associated with Electric Vehicle uptake ‚Äì the power required; the economics around manufacture; and the technology developments enabling progress and future developments.
- KTN-iX ‚Äì KTN will be presenting the Innovation Exchange programme (KTN-iX), an online platform that introduces companies (often SMEs) who have innovative solutions to a group of large businesses with technical needs. ¬†The large business stakeholders are from three main sectors: Off-shore Wind (OWiX); Nuclear (NUiX) and; Energy Systems (EnSiX), all of whom have challenges that an innovative company may be able to solve. ¬†Often, it’s the technology from unrelated sectors that have the solutions they need.
- 15-minute scene setter: Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund (ISCF) Prospering from the Energy Revolution
- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund: Transforming Construction- in the 2019 spring statement the Chancellor announced a Future Homes Standard, to be introduced by 2025, future-proofing new build homes with low-carbon heating and world-leading levels of energy efficiency. The new standard will build on the Prime Minister‚Äôs Industrial Strategy Grand Challenge mission to at least halve the energy use of new buildings by 2030. This session will explore how this will be achieved through activities funded under the Industrial Strategy Fund.
Day 2, 16 May
- How robotics will be used in changing energy landscape?
- Smart Local Energy Systems¬†- Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund: Prospering from the Energy Revolution. How can we deliver cheaper, clean energy systems across the UK by 2030? Come and hear how UK industry, supported by the industrial strategy is developing smart local energy systems which integrate energy supply with heat, power and transport energy demands in an intelligent way.
Registration for All-Energy is free, although ticket upgrades are available: you can book your ticket here.