Life Sciences China Market Access Roadshow
DIT has announced a UK roadshow with seven events focussing on China opportunities for life sciences companies.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) has a China-based life science industry team who will be visiting the UK in March 2019. UK life science companies have the chance to meet them at the China Market Access Roadshow, to leverage their Chinese industry insight and networks. ¬†The Roadshow consists of 7 morning-meetings in 7 cities around the UK.
Topics to be covered include:
- latest¬†Chinese policy for life sciences
- healthcare & regulation, an¬†IP update¬†with a focus on¬†clinical/health data IP
- business development opportunities/challenges
- the¬†medical product approval process some¬†case studies.
- routes to market
Moreover, the findings gathered during¬†the¬†Innovate UK Global¬†Expert¬†Mission¬†to China in December 2018,¬†will be presented to¬†the public¬†for the first time.
This is a rare opportunity to meet the DIT China team face-to-face. There will also be the possibility to network and learn from DIT staff, non-government experts, and peers from other organisations. The events are open to representatives of UK-based life science companies and organisations with a focus on China as an export market, source of investment, or source of revenue. The events will be relevant to pharma, biotech, med-tech, diagnostics, CROs and healthcare companies.
- Mon 11 March 2019: Scotland¬†(collaboration with SDI & BioCity)
- Tues 12 March 2019: Northern Ireland¬†(collaboration with Invest NI)
- Weds 13 March 2019: Leeds¬†(collaboration with Medilink)
- Thurs 14 March 2019: Nottingham¬†(collaboration with The Midlands Engine)
- Fri 15 March 2019: Oxford
- Mon 18 March 2019: Cambridge
- Tues 19 March 2019: London¬†(collaboration with BIA and Medcity)
Please complete the online registration form by Friday 1st March to confirm your attendance. During the event online registration process, there is also the opportunity to request 1-2-1 meetings with the team during or following the networking lunch.
You can register here.
For more information please click here.