IoT Tribe Connected Places Accelerator
Applications are now open for the IoT Tribe Connected Places Accelerator. Outstanding tech founders and their teams can apply to join their equity-free programme focused on tech which connects people, buildings and communities, contributing to decarbonisation.
- Design studios with public sector clients, corporates and others
- Access to a carefully curated programme to help you scale
- Testbeds to prove your value and get evidence to support future sales
- Pre-approved supplier status for pre-commercial public procurement opportunities
- A free virtual office at the DMC, Barnsley, UK
- Access IoT Tribe’s global ecosystem of corporates, investors and, of course, our awesome alumni.
The transition towards the Net Zero Economy is at the heart of the most important societal challenges of the modern era. The transition is dependent on the buy-in of citizens and businesses but must be supported by technologies that are easy to integrate, deploy and scale. They can be applied across multiple domains but particularly:
- Smart Buildings: emerging technologies, such as IoT, 5G and big data, changing how modern buildings are designed, built, and operated.
- Smart Cities: driving the adoption of green technology that monitors city infrastructures, manage traffic flows, water and air quality…etc.
Our newest Accelerator will help disruptive startups and scaleups from across the globe focus on developing proof-of-value and creating links with public sector clients, key corporates and ecosystem players.
The focus is on contributing to decarbonisation through technologies that connect people, buildings and communities. Run virtually, it will be headquartered in Barnsley, UK and linked to our London and global tech ecosystem. It is equity and fee-free for outstanding founders and their teams.
We are looking for a diverse cohort of ambitious and passionate founders that believe in the power of communities. You will already have proof of product-market fit, have a team, and be able to demonstrate some market traction.
Apply to join one of the most vibrant and global tech accelerators now. A shortlist of 20-30 startups will be invited to our Design Studios with key stakeholders, held remotely 16-18th March 2021. The final selection of 10 startups will then be onboarded to our intensive business-focused 8-week accelerator.