KTN works with all sectors that use chemicals or chemistry in their business. These include:
- UK Chemical Manufacturers
- “Chemistry-using” Sectors – where chemistry is critical to the business, e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Home & Personal Care, Agrochemicals, Fuels and Energy
- Innovative companies (particularly SMEs and start-ups) and leading academics developing technologies and solutions for a Net Zero future
KTN uses sector knowledge to help businesses innovate through providing access to connections and collaborations as well as expertise and funding.
We can also help with innovation related to:
- Synthesis and catalysis. Materials chemistry, including formulated products, polymers and composites
- Digitalisation of manufacturing and R&D operations – for increased productivity
- Exploitation of Industrial Biotechnology and Engineering Biology (often called Synthetic Biology) for improved products and low carbon processes.
Follow us on Twitter: @KTN_Chemistry