Made Smarter - Innovation Network: New Product Development
This event will explore the digital technologies and associated systems across supply chains that can drive and enable opportunities for new products or variants.
Our series of Made Smarter | Innovation Network webinars – delivered as part of the ISCF Manufacturing Made Smarter programme – showcases the journeys of manufacturers innovating with digital technologies to improve the performance of their business, alongside digital technology providers creating innovative solutions to aid the manufacturers journey.
Webinar recording is now available
You can register for one or more of the webinars based on your specific areas of interest.
Manufacturing Made Smarter (MMS) is one of the Government’s Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund programmes, investing £147m into creating a fully connected, dynamic manufacturing ecosystem inspiring innovation across academia, technology providers and manufacturers.
Who should attend?
If you are a manufacturer aspiring to be more productive, efficient, competitive, resilient through the use of digital technologies, an integrator or a digital technology solution provider or developer who wants to reach a manufacturing audience, then this event series will be of interest to you.
Digital technology solution providers and developers engaged in the series will have early access to express their interest in taking a stand at Innovation Alley, within The Manufacturers inaugural exhibition Smart Factory Expo at Digital Manufacturing Week.
Agenda | The webinar themes and dates include
- 13th April | Industrial Energy Efficiency
- 20th April | Web Based Customer Order Tracking
- 27th April | Continuous Improvement
- 4th May | Factory Floor and Production Systems
- 11th May | Predictive Maintenance
- 18th May | New Product Development
- 25th May | Quality Management
- 1st June | Mass Customisation
- 8th June | Circular Economy
- 15th June | Design for Manufacture
- 22nd June | Servitisation
- 29th June | Flexible Manufacturing